• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

darthdadddy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (70) +
Rules
-I prefer to do delivery, but let me know if you'd rather pick up your items!
-Please give your mayor and town names if it's not displayed somewhere. I don't want to mistakenly visit the wrong town ^^;
-Transfer tbt before or once I come to your town.
-I apologize if I don't talk much other than a hi, I might be in a hurry to do other things.
-Please end the session once you have all your items!
-You can order if I'm offline, but be aware that I will do my best to get back to you asap. I have a job and school to work around.
-Unless we work out a timeframe of availability or are actively communicating, I won't reserve items or keep them for you after 48 hours following your post

Items For Sale
Normal Colors - 1 tbt each or offer prices for bulk
White pansies x37
White tulips x39 **holding x20**
White cosmos x19 **holding**
White roses x18 **holding**
White lillies x4 **holding**
White violets x7
Purple violets x5
Red lillies x21
Red roses x26
Red pansies x28
Red cosmos x28
Red tulips x8
Yellow lillies x32
Yellow roses x28
Yellow violets x24
Yellow pansies x43
Yellow cosmos x47
Yellow tulips x16

Hybrids - 2 tbt each
Pink cosmos x7 **holding**
Pink roses x2
Pink carnations x7
Blue roses x2 **holding**
Blue violets x2
Orange cosmos x10
Black tulips x31
Black cosmos x15
Black roses x3 **holding**
Red carnations x4 **holding**
Purple roses x2
Purple tulips x33 **holding x20**

2 tbt each
Pipe x2
S.S. Dolphin x4
Triforce x4 **holding x1**
Blue Pikmin x3
Dachshund ornament x2 **holding x1**
Fi mask x5
Blue Falcon x2
Master Sword x2
Metroid x1
Arwing x2
Majora's Mask x1 **holding**
Super Mushroom x3
Virtual Boy x1
Samus mask x3
1-Up Mushroom x2
Mushroom mural x1
Green Shell x2
Yoshi's Egg x2
Big bro's mustache x1
Bill Blaster x1
Coin x1
? Block x2
Varia Suit shoes x2
Varia Suit x2
Block x2
Fire Bar x1
Goal Pole x1
Kart x2
Varia Suit pants x1
Super Star x2

2 tbt each
Genji's pic x2
Marshal's pic x1 **holding**
Cube's pic x1

My Melody - 3 tbt each or 20 tbt for all
My Melody floor x1
My Melody wall x1
My Melody outfit x1
My Melody clock x2
My Melody bed x1
My Melody dresser x1
My Melody table x1
My Melody chair x2

2 tbt each
Headband x1

1 tbt each or 5 tbt for all
Green feather x1
Blue feather x1
Pink feather x1
Purple feather x1
Yellow feather x1
White feather x1
Red feather x1

Last edited:
Can I please just buy your dalmatian ornament? I love the puppy's and I just can't seem to get lucky with the fortune cookies

may i please buy a hero's cap and majora's mask for a total of 4 tbt?

Can I please just buy your dalmatian ornament? I love the puppy's and I just can't seem to get lucky with the fortune cookies

Yep! That will be 2 tbt. ^^ If you are available now, I can deliver it!

Can I buy all your white roses?

Sure thing. ^^ 23 white roses for 23 tbt. Let me know your availability for the trade!

Can I please buy 3 blue roses?

Sounds good! That will be 6 tbt and let me know your availability to trade.

- - - Post Merge - - -

may i please buy a hero's cap and majora's mask for a total of 4 tbt?

Yep! Let me know when you're free to trade. ^^

yay! i'm loading up right now and have you add in just one minute im on all day so if anyone reply's faster I don't mind waiting.

Shaunie Divider Final Upload .png

Hai Dere, may this of queen doom and gloom have the rest of your Black Tulips? (By the way, do you happen to have any other Black hybrid flowers of any type for sale?)

(Btw Mayor Shauntal > Town: Kythera: > 5344-1205-0446)

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Last edited:

Hai Dere, may this of queen doom and gloom have the rest of your Black Tulips? (By the way, do you happen to have any other Black hybrid flowers of any type for sale?)

(Btw Mayor Shauntal > Town: Kythera: > 5344-1205-0446)

Hi! I actually just added another black tulip to my stock so I have 14 total available. I'm trying to breed more black hybrids, but as of right now the only other black hybrids I have are 4 black lillies. ^^

Hi! I actually just added another black tulip to my stock so I have 14 total available. I'm trying to breed more black hybrids, but as of right now the only other black hybrids I have are 4 black lillies. ^^

I see, well may I buy all 14 of the ones you currently have then? If you happen to have Black cosmos, lilies or roses as well in the future I'd love if you were to let me know they are my favorite kind of color when it comes to flowers.

In Thought Boo.png

View attachment 194022

I see, well may I buy all 14 of the ones you currently have then? If you happen to have Black cosmos, lilies or roses as well in the future I'd love if you were to let me know they are my favorite kind of color when it comes to flowers.

View attachment 194023

Yep! 14 black tulips for 28 tbt. I'll do my best to let you know if I have other black hybrids in the future. Hopefully I remember aha ^^; I'm available for a while today, so let me know when I can deliver them! :)

Yep! 14 black tulips for 28 tbt. I'll do my best to let you know if I have other black hybrids in the future. Hopefully I remember aha ^^; I'm available for a while today, so let me know when I can deliver them! :)

Do you happen to be ready now? I am if you are. (I have an hour before I have to go for a bit)

In Thought Boo.png

View attachment 194030

Do you happen to be ready now? I am if you are. (I have an hour before I have to go for a bit)

View attachment 194029

If you give me about 10 minutes, I can get you added and gather your flowers! ^^ Just let me know when yoir gates are open and whers you would like them dropped off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I'll buy your 10 purple roses! :)

Alrighty that'll be 20 tbt total then. ^^ Let me know when you're available for delivery!

If you give me about 10 minutes, I can get you added and gather your flowers! ^^ Just let me know when yoir gates are open and whers you would like them dropped off.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just opened my gates, I'd appreciate if we could do this exchange right now or after the 10mins you need to do what you have to do, just as soon as you can would be much appreciated. I'll be waiting in my town for you. Also I sent the TBT if you haven't noticed. ^-^

Spooky Smiling Boo.png

Back