• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

It's alright don't worry. ^^ It took me forever to breed blue roses, so I literally try to sell them as much as possible so other people can get an easier start! :) That'll be just 4 tbt. I'm available for around 5-6 hours, so let me know when you're free to trade! :)

I've sent the TBT and added your friend code! Gates are open and I'm ready to trade whenever. Thanks a bunch in advance!

(and I swear they came up with the strangest way for one to make blue roses, ahaha)

Hi I'd like to order the following please :

Blue roses x2
Black tulips x10
Black cosmos x10
Black roses x10
Jingle's pic x1
Rainbow feather x3

36 items x 2 TBT = 72 TBT

I would like the items delivered to my second town, please NOT the FC in my sidebar.

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
Friend Code : 1607-2868-9212

I realise it's a big order and I'm happy to wait, and you can make multiple trips if that's easier for you than using your storage. Just let me know what you prefer.

Thanks! :)

Hi I'd like to order the following please :

Blue roses x2
Black tulips x10
Black cosmos x10
Black roses x10
Jingle's pic x1
Rainbow feather x3

36 items x 2 TBT = 72 TBT

I would like the items delivered to my second town, please NOT the FC in my sidebar.

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
Friend Code : 1607-2868-9212

I realise it's a big order and I'm happy to wait, and you can make multiple trips if that's easier for you than using your storage. Just let me know what you prefer.

Thanks! :)

Accepted! :) I should be able to deliver it all in one trip, and I'll make sure to add the FC you provided. ^^ I'm currently available to do so now and for the next 7 hours or so.

Can i get 4 black tulips 2 orange roses and the black wii u please?

Edit: I work today 4:30-9:30 PM EST so I wont have my ds on me at that time

Last edited:
Can i get 4 black tulips 2 orange roses and the black wii u please?

Edit: I work today 4:30-9:30 PM EST so I wont have my ds on me at that time

Yep! That'll be 18 tbt total. ^^ I just got off work as well, so I can do the trade in about 10 minutes, or tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow sonI have a variety of times I can be caught online at. :)

Tomorrow would better I've got two orders to pick up tonight I work 12-6:15 EST so i'll be home around 6:30PM if that works for you!

Tomorrow would better I've got two orders to pick up tonight I work 12-6:15 EST so i'll be home around 6:30PM if that works for you!

Alrighty, that time should work for me as well! ^^ I'll be sure to inform you if anything comes up (spring break can be crazy ah). :)

Back