• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

Would you be able to hold the mermaid carpet and floor if still available tell around 6:30pk Us EST so in about six hours please?

Would you be able to hold the mermaid carpet and floor if still available tell around 6:30pk Us EST so in about six hours please?

I can hold those items for you, but I can hold them until I can trade. I won't be free to trade today, but I am trade tomorrow around 4pm EST.

Could I get your two orange lillies and your jingle set items? Town/mayor info in siggy :)

Hello! Apologies if I get anything wrong, I haven't been on the forum for a while x<x

May I buy your two blue roses if those are still available? (haven't had any luck at all breeding those, oof)

My mayor name is Jade, my town is Skybound, and my FC is 1521 3372 8566.

Hello! Apologies if I get anything wrong, I haven't been on the forum for a while x<x

May I buy your two blue roses if those are still available? (haven't had any luck at all breeding those, oof)

My mayor name is Jade, my town is Skybound, and my FC is 1521 3372 8566.

It's alright don't worry. ^^ It took me forever to breed blue roses, so I literally try to sell them as much as possible so other people can get an easier start! :) That'll be just 4 tbt. I'm available for around 5-6 hours, so let me know when you're free to trade! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forest wall and flooring still up for grabs?

Yep! ^^ That'll be just 4 tbt. Let me know when you are available for delivery. :)

Back