Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

It's alright don't worry. ^^ It took me forever to breed blue roses, so I literally try to sell them as much as possible so other people can get an easier start! :) That'll be just 4 tbt. I'm available for around 5-6 hours, so let me know when you're free to trade! :)

I've sent the TBT and added your friend code! Gates are open and I'm ready to trade whenever. Thanks a bunch in advance!

(and I swear they came up with the strangest way for one to make blue roses, ahaha)

Hi I'd like to order the following please :

Blue roses x2
Black tulips x10
Black cosmos x10
Black roses x10
Jingle's pic x1
Rainbow feather x3

36 items x 2 TBT = 72 TBT

I would like the items delivered to my second town, please NOT the FC in my sidebar.

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
Friend Code : 1607-2868-9212

I realise it's a big order and I'm happy to wait, and you can make multiple trips if that's easier for you than using your storage. Just let me know what you prefer.

Thanks! :)

Hi I'd like to order the following please :

Blue roses x2
Black tulips x10
Black cosmos x10
Black roses x10
Jingle's pic x1
Rainbow feather x3

36 items x 2 TBT = 72 TBT

I would like the items delivered to my second town, please NOT the FC in my sidebar.

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
Friend Code : 1607-2868-9212

I realise it's a big order and I'm happy to wait, and you can make multiple trips if that's easier for you than using your storage. Just let me know what you prefer.

Thanks! :)

Accepted! :) I should be able to deliver it all in one trip, and I'll make sure to add the FC you provided. ^^ I'm currently available to do so now and for the next 7 hours or so.

Can i get 4 black tulips 2 orange roses and the black wii u please?

Edit: I work today 4:30-9:30 PM EST so I wont have my ds on me at that time

Last edited:
Can i get 4 black tulips 2 orange roses and the black wii u please?

Edit: I work today 4:30-9:30 PM EST so I wont have my ds on me at that time

Yep! That'll be 18 tbt total. ^^ I just got off work as well, so I can do the trade in about 10 minutes, or tomorrow. I'm off tomorrow sonI have a variety of times I can be caught online at. :)

Tomorrow would better I've got two orders to pick up tonight I work 12-6:15 EST so i'll be home around 6:30PM if that works for you!

Tomorrow would better I've got two orders to pick up tonight I work 12-6:15 EST so i'll be home around 6:30PM if that works for you!

Alrighty, that time should work for me as well! ^^ I'll be sure to inform you if anything comes up (spring break can be crazy ah). :)

Back