• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

Can I have the Hello Kitty items please?

Sorry about the late reply! I was unexpectedly busy this weekend, and then this site wouldn't load or loaded halfway on my phone for a while. ^^; Did you want all of the Hello Kitty items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can trade around 9pm your time tonight :)

Hi, sorry about missibg you! Reason why is above. ^^; As of right now, I can trade tonight 3-5:30pm (or 6) EST.

It's okay about the late reply, the site was messing up for me quite a bit yesterday too, and yes please, I would like them all :)

It's okay about the late reply, the site was messing up for me quite a bit yesterday too, and yes please, I would like them all :)

Alrighty! ^^ I'll be free tonight from 3-5:30pm EST (maybe 6, it depends on this school thing I have). If you can't trade tonight, I should be mostly free on Wednesday or Saturday!

I'm gonna be on the site most of the day except for 2 hours later on (5-7 ish GMT) but other than that I'll be free the rest of the day :)

Hi can i have the 3 black roses, Majoras Mask, Triforce and the dachshund ornament please ? :)

Back