• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fav. Uchi?

Muffy, Pashmina, Agnes, Deirdre, Canberra and Fuschia! I love all of them to pieces.

I don't have an uchi right now but I had Katt. She's still my favorite.

I'm not too fond of this personality but the ones I like are Phoebe, Ursala, Fuchsia, and Muffy (and Pashmina, to some extent).

Mira is my favorite! I have Pashmina right now and she's pretty cute too.

it was originally frita bc shes one giant fast food sheep but ive also liked renee for a while now. she cool...

Shari (thanks Chuggaaconroy!), Rocket or Flo. Idk man, they're all just so cute.

Currently I have Phoebe, but I also love Deirdre and Agnes.

Kinda hard to not become attached to an Uchi, ain't it?

So true. I can always count on uchis to give me medicine ^_^ Shari is my favourite uchi, but she hasn't moved in yet. I've had Hazel before though, and I grew to love her because of how sweet she was.

Last edited:
Probably Fuchsia because she's the only uchi who lives in my town atm and the one that I talk to the most and have had in previous towns. But now that you mention it, i've enjoyed having Katt in my towns a lot as well as Mira. I think for my next uchi i'm probably going to have Mira move in because I love Sailor Moon and apparently she's based off venus, so I gotta have her in town.

My first Uchi was Pashmina, and she's still in Wishfall to this day. I got super attached to her. Agnes is that way for Paragon, and I also think that she's the cutest Pig villager, with the single possible exception of Gala.

I also like Phoebe and Cherry's designs very much.

In my first town I've had Fuchsia and I adored her so much! Now in my second town I have Muffy and I'm sure that I'm not letting her go ever :D
I feel more nostalgic about Fuchsia but I like them both very much. I guess Uchi personality is just too great :cool:

Back