• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fav. Uchi?

I have picked up my game and started a new town after not playing for a while. I really wanted to find an uchi for the Zen Pwps they request. The only amiibo card I had at the time for an uchi was Renee. She is in my town now and she is just ok. In the past I had Frita and LOOOVED her! There is something about her colors that I found wonderful. I really love all the sheep (except Pietro - that clown thing)

My favourite uchi is Fuchsia, as i've always liked her and I like her a lot more then I thought I did now that she lives in my town. Considering swapping her out for Mira though, because Mira is Sailor Venus after all.

Last edited:
Shari used to be my favourite, but I think I've switched to Mira! I love her design, and she has really cute eyelashes! Also, she has a star on the back of her head. She's just very unique and adorable. I used to dislike her because she was a bright yellow, but I saw her in-game once in a dream town and I fell in love. I had to let go of Shari to get my Mira <3

i used to love cherry and muffy sooo much, but now hazel is my all-time favorite. agnes is my 2nd, and tammy would probably be my 3rd.

Uchi is my #1 fave personality, I wish there were more girls to choose from! I feel like I'm a real life uchi.

Shari moved into my new town, and she's definitely my favourite uchi (and monkey!). Her design is super adorable and she's got a really nice little house too. I'd love to keep her, but her house is in a really awful spot and I'm trying to landscape this town a little better than the last.

I have a few uchi amiibo cards (Deirdre, Cherry, Fuchsia and Tammy) so I think I'll replace her with Tammy when I've got time to try my hand at plot resetting. In the mean time, I'll be keeping an eye out in the Villager Trading forum for Agnes as I've developed quite a soft spot for the pigs.

As my avatar suggests, Canberra was my fave in my old town. I know she's not very popular, but I have a lot of love for her.

Pashmina by far. I love her design and her house exterior a lot! I've had quite a few before landing on her. (Never had Phoebe though)

Only one person said Paula! Paula is my favourite, but I have a soft spot for Katt and Hazel too.

Back