• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fav. Uchi?

I really love Deirdre and Phoebe, I love Deirdre's natural doe look and the fact that Phoebe is a Phoenix makes her even more appealing and charismatic. c:

I like Plucky, I had her in my town for a while and she was really sweet but I just didn't bond with her, on her last few days she sucked up to me so badly that I was really sad to see her go. I have Deirdre now and I love her already, so much sass with this one. c:

Hmm. Fuchsia, who lives in my town, but I love Muffy too. Since the update came out, I also really like Ursala. She's a cutie!

My favorite Uchi is Mira. She wanted one of my furniture and offered a price, and given that she is also my favorite out of all the villagers, I gave the furniture for free. She was so happy! Mira is also really fun to have in my town :). I guess if I had to pick a second, it would be Phoebe. I never had her, but she seems like a glorious phoenix (yes, I know she is technically an ostrich) and I hope to have her in my town (to accompany Mira :D)
Uchi villagers are my favorite type of villagers. I love them for their tomboyish personality, yet they still have a soft spot for the player. Also, they give you medicine if you get stung by a bee, unlike the other personalities as they tease you for it (I know that sometimes Jocks and Snootys give out medicine, but that's rare). Too bad that there is only 23 uchi villagers, I hope for an addition for more uchi villagers in the future :)

Last edited:
OML DEFINETLY Deidre! (Lol idk if I spelled her name right XD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I realized it is spelled Deirdre now XD

My favourite uchi at the moment is Fuchsia, since she's grown on me from living in town. But I think sooner or later i'm going to swap her out for maybe Mira or Phoebe. I feel like Mira is way more fitting though for a city theme, because of how she's based on sailor venus and sailor venus is from the city etc.

Muffy, Cherry, and Katt! Uchis are some of my favorites but those three take the cake.

I don't know all the villagers by a long shot, but I love Deirdre! Except all of my villagers are wearing her shirt now so that's a little annoying.

Not really a fan of Uchis, but my favorite has to be Rocket. Only because I had her previously in Atsukito but moved her away to get a dreamie :) I really grew a strong bond with her and it hurt to move her out.

Last edited:
My favorite Uchi is Pashmina by miles :) she's so sweet and love the interior of her house

I didn't really at first, but i do like my girl Tammy! :blush:
now if only she'd request me pwps...

Fuchsia and Tammy. <3 Tammy was my first Uchi villager ever! Younger me always thought of her as a big sister considering how mature and friendly they act ;w;

Deirdre is my favorite! I used to have Phoebe but I just didn't like her as much for some reason, though she'd be my second pick. Deirdre has been living in my town for over a year now though and I still love her :)

honestly, there's not a single uchi that i like. I have pashmina in my second town, but only because she decided to move in without my permission.

Back