• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fav. Uchi?

Xme

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6828-6730-4010
I have plucky as my uchi, she's like the sweet little grandma that loves everyone to me haha. Who is your favorite uchi and who do you have?

Phoebe by a LONG shot.
The rest pales in comparison to a phoenix! Other options includes Pashmina, Cherry, and Deidre.

I need to look these people up!!

Muffy! (out of the my current town) I love how the sheep are fat and adorable, how they wear clothes as scarves and just waddle around. ^_^ I do miss Sylvia, she's a close second, I used to have her before I sold my town. But I think uchi is probably my favorite personality. Side note: I also love that they always start singing each time you sell them something or offer to buy something. I don't think I've seen that with any other personality.

Mira. I love my superhero bun. <3

2I1r4Vz - Imgur.jpg
Canberra is my favorite uchi.It's been fun having her in my town.I also have Hazel,Diva,Mira,Agnes and Plucky.

Cherry and Agnes for me! I liked Muffy and Mira the couple times I had them too.

Don't currently have one. Tammy is one of the cutest ones but I might like Rocket just a little bit more because she was my first Uchi villager and fits the personality better than Tammy imo.

There is only one possible choice here, none other than the fabulous Muffy the goth sheep!

I also like Rocket a lot. Tammy and Agnes are cool too. But fluffy black Muffy is the best <3

Last edited:
Pashmina and Shari are my favorites, though I have Katt in my most recent town, and I'm really growing to love her as well.

Back