• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Crocheted Cuties

Tobia

Bells
White Violet
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (99) +
Crocheted Cuties

I've been crochet a bunch of Animal Crocheting stuff recently and thought I'd share them here.
All of my crafted goods are for sale on Etsy or will be once they're completed.

Current work in progress:

Stitches
K1E524f.jpg

His feet are on the wrong sides... I'll fix that

Completed and on sale:

Marshal (Etsy)

Last edited:
Omg I will definitely be keeping an eye out on this, to see which ones you do!
The Marshal head is so cute! AND THE LIL TUMMY ON STITCHES, I'M DEAD ;;

omg this is sooo cute!! *badly wishing I lived in the USA* I can't wait to see your finished Stitches, he's one of my faves <3

Omg I will definitely be keeping an eye out on this, to see which ones you do!
The Marshal head is so cute! AND THE LIL TUMMY ON STITCHES, I'M DEAD ;;

Thank you so much!
I glad you like them :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg this is sooo cute!! *badly wishing I lived in the USA* I can't wait to see your finished Stitches, he's one of my faves <3

Thank you, I can't wait to finish him but I'm missing blue and purple colored yarn. :(
All of my products ship worldwide but yea the shipping is more expensive unfortantly.

Oh wow, this is super adorable!! *o* Marshal looks really great. I can't wait to see how Stitches will look when he's finished. He's so precious!! Please update us when he's done! <3

Oh wow, this is super adorable!! *o* Marshal looks really great. I can't wait to see how Stitches will look when he's finished. He's so precious!! Please update us when he's done! <3

Thank you.I will of course update ya'll when he's done :)

These are SO CUTE!! They look professional and cuddly! <3 I'm keeping my eye on this!

Back