• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color are your eyes?

My eyes are a medium brown. The color goes well with my other genetics I suppose. I have dark hair and a sort of fair, warm skin tone. Brown is a nice color at least, even if it is common.

My eyes are dark brown, but I always wanted green eyes... Too bad we can't change our eye color easily (color contacts don't count XD ) I do think my eyes are pretty though I just wish they were brighter.

So many beautiful eye colors here =)
I love eyes, i think they are the mirror of the soul.

My eyes are typically green but they change to blue or blue-green sometimes with a gold ring around my pupil.

Really dark brown, like T50 on this chart

i9n5Zeu.jpg

I like them. I used to hate them and think brown eyes were boring but now they're my favourite and I think they're one of the best looking eye colours.

They're a really perfect mix of green and brown. I think that's called hazel? But I get told hazel also has blue so. Idk. :~) But somedays it's more brown, others green.

dark brown, my fave color for eyes (i feel like ive said this exact thing before on this site)

Green eyes! I actually like green eyes a lot to be honest, I think they look super pretty :')

Mine are grayish green, like D30 on gyro's chart. I think they're pretty cool.

Back