• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color are your eyes?

My father has hazel eyes as well and he has a golden chunk in his left eye that just breaks up the normal hazel.

tumblr_n4kggvNuow1rhd5tao1_1280.jpg
Mine is very brown.

Last edited:
tumblr_n4kggvNuow1rhd5tao1_1280.jpg

Yup! Just like that except his is golden!

My father, mother, sister and myself all have hazel eyes actually and my mom's side is the one with the more brown/green hazel, but my sister and I take after my father's where is more of a green/gold hazel. He's the only one with a chunk though, lol

Last edited:
Hazel. They're usually green-brown, but when I'm upset they become very green like @Raskell's signature

Light hazel brown with green and gold throughout the iris. My left eye is slightly lighter in color than my right and has a couple black specks under the pupil.

brown. like not too dark but sort of "medium"
i have gold half rings around/under my pupils

I've got blue eyes. But they are the blue so dull, they are basically gray. I hate my eyes. I hate having gray eyes. It's not fun. They aren't colorful and they don't pop out, and they are overall so boring and ugly. But sometimes, if you catch it in the right lighting, they'll actually look blue. And if you're lucky, you'll see little green freckles!! But that one happens once in a blue moon (get it??), because 99.9% of the time you look at them they will be an ugly version of gray with a tiny tint of blue.

Back