• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color are your eyes?

my eyes change color depending on my mood liek when i am mad they are fire red and when i am happy they are yellow like cat eyes and when i am sad they turn white and i look like a soulless demon

Hazel. Some days they are more green some days they are more brown, and I have a large brown birthmark in one of my eyes.

my eyes change color depending on my mood liek when i am mad they are fire red and when i am happy they are yellow like cat eyes and when i am sad they turn white and i look like a soulless demon

Sorry but what

I never know what to say when people ask this question because my eyes are like every color it's awful. I think they're mostly green, they look pretty grey and blue up close, but then people tell me they look brown from far away so ?\_(ツ)_/?.

My eyes are sorta a greenish-grey-blue colour, what I'm wearing tends to bring out similar colours in my eyes.

Grey-green, but if you're close you can tell there's a sort of small ring of light brown around my pupils. It's subtle enough that I certainly wouldn't call my eyes hazel over it though.

Very dark brown, but according to other people in my family they're very light in the sun for somebody with dark brown eyes. Apparently my eyes are very different to theirs in the sun, although we all have the same eye colour.

Last edited:
My eyes are dark green. I have always felt like they are boring and I wished I had blue eyes. Not anymore, though. I'm pretty okay with them nowadays :)

Back