• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Quest

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
as some of you know i am participating on this year 2017 challenge
and named my town rainbow... maybe by the end of the week il have my dream address ready if you guys wanna see it how its coming
anyway i want to earn the dream badge to gold which are 500 and gonna dream 5 each day from monday to friday after my classes are done so yeah :)

here is where you come in people :)
5 lucky people will tell me to dreamed about their town and i will take one picture of what i liked best and some words and a small rating of 1/10 something simple :) (though keep it in mind its will be sometimes late or next day as i get busy with classes but il try to keep it up)

so who will be the lucky five people of today?
1. MigthyMunchlax
2. Richluna
3. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
4. SaviorSword
5. MrGameAndScotch

Last edited:
My town of AHS has a new dream address, if you would like to dream of it! I made improvements and additions to almost every room and completely revamped one of the mayor's rooms, so even if you visited before, there are lots of new things to see! :)

5D00-003E-4CF3

I'm looking forward to seeing Rainbow!

Last edited:
If you would like to visit Feldspar, the DA is in my signature!

That it for today people :) got my 5 people
Wait to next day for another shot
As for you 5 lovely people IL dream your town when I get the chance when I return home from my college

You can visit my town Ophylix when you get the chance if you want. It's mostly done. I'm redoing a few things now before I update it again (swapping some villagers and redoing some stuff inside my houses), but it's mostly done.

Last edited:
May my town be on your next list pleaseee ☺️��, still working on my town, thank you

Aww... I miss'd out on the first picks. Will there be another? If so, I have my address in my signature.

Aww... I miss'd out on the first picks. Will there be another? If so, I have my address in my signature.

Once I get the chance IL announced again don't worry plus there a lot of people so IL put you for next day when I get the chance to dream like the other 3 so your 4

Ok I'm done
Reports should be tomorrow and as for the other 4
IL do it on Wednesday I want to focus on project tomorrow

sorry i was gonna report yesterday but felt very awful so yeah im gonna do them now

1. athelwyn 10/10
i have always love that town its so organized so creative it actually speak it so well :) and those plots are just so perfect <3.
Auuruuu.jpg

2. sheando 8/10 i love your path very pretty and how it maches the color depending on the path :)
dz9lhcm.jpg

3. Schwarzkopf 9/10 your town its very pretty especially because of the blossoms and that little park of yours its very cute :)
Xs8DQUt.jpg

4. The_bria 6/10 your town was good what i liked the most was the kitchen in your house i really like kitchens :p
I3y6pKt.jpg

5. Cheery-blossom 10/10 beautiful town i loved all the flowers you use and love the timing when you upload it because its just gorgeous
6yf3JkU.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

well today im gonna dream again when i finish my class and report on thursday morning :)
and i wont request 5 people because after i said i got my 5 people 5 more poeple posted so yeah...

sorry i was gonna report yesterday but felt very awful so yeah im gonna do them now

1. athelwyn 10/10
i have always love that town its so organized so creative it actually speak it so well :) and those plots are just so perfect <3.
View attachment 194017

2. sheando 8/10 i love your path very pretty and how it maches the color depending on the path :)
View attachment 194018

3. Schwarzkopf 9/10 your town its very pretty especially because of the blossoms and that little park of yours its very cute :)
View attachment 194019

4. The_bria 6/10 your town was good what i liked the most was the kitchen in your house i really like kitchens :p
View attachment 194020

5. Cheery-blossom 10/10 beautiful town i loved all the flowers you use and love the timing when you upload it because its just gorgeous
View attachment 194021

- - - Post Merge - - -

well today im gonna dream again when i finish my class and report on thursday morning :)
and i wont request 5 people because after i said i got my 5 people 5 more poeple posted so yeah...

I swear I nearly fainted when I saw 10/10 honestly didn't expect that :eek:

I swear I nearly fainted when I saw 10/10 honestly didn't expect that :eek:

well your town its very gorgeous even for me when my least favorite color its pink but you surprised me its just so gorgeous everything put nicely
i could go on but really il take too long :p
if you want i could pm you everything i thought about your town because really gorgeous town

well your town its very gorgeous even for me when my least favorite color its pink but you surprised me its just so gorgeous everything put nicely
i could go on but really il take too long :p
if you want i could pm you everything i thought about your town because really gorgeous town

Aww thank you so much :)
Sure, pm me if you want!

Back