• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

just a thread to brag

LambdaDelta

Orange 🍊
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
she/they
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley
so I finally got able to clear room on my SD card to download the Welcome amiibo update and

HNI_0039.JPG

LOOK AT THIS SLOPE PLACEMENT

LOOK AT HOW PERFECT IT IS

I HAD NO CARE AT ALL WHERE THE SLOPE WENT, BUT THIS SPOT IS LITERALLY PERFECT

ok, I'm done

Last edited:
If you're happy with it that's great!

Hope to see you post more around these parts now that you are on board with the amiibo update!

At first I was annoyed with my slope placement, as it is hidden to the left of the police station and town hall, but now i think it's awesome because it does a good job of hiding the slope.

If I was REQUIRE'D to brag about somethin' it'd be my high score of 5089 in Puzzle League Time Attack Hard Mode without any special power-ups.

This thread is truly for braggin'... right?

I was quite astonished at the perfect placement of the campground slope in Canaan as well.

x5P4uso.jpg

What slope are you talking about? The beach slopes or RV campground slope?

Hope to see you post more around these parts now that you are on board with the amiibo update!

probably about the same as before, since I'll likely just be grinding MEOW coupons and reorganizing with the secret storage for a bit

don't have an amiibo reader yet, and the wi-fi switch is too invaluable to me to transfer data to n3ds. I mean unless the "transfer to a physical welcome amiibo copy" I remember being mentioned pre-physical release works for digital>physical, then maybe do like that and switch between the systems as needed

This thread is truly for braggin'... right?

sure, all topical bragging is welcome

What slope are you talking about? The beach slopes or RV campground slope?

well only one of these is a part of the update, so.....

Last edited:
That was kind of a sarcastic response to an honest answer. I just don't get the point in bragging about it, it's not like it was earned. But thanks for clearing up what's so great about your map.

Back