Old Eggs
Switch
3015-9823-3713
Spring Sakura
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (62) +
Hellos!

I'm happy to help people achieve their goal of getting a brand new funky train station for their town.

If anyone wants to, I'll be doing station visits to whomever asks, free of charge. I would appreciate a wifi rating after completion though and if you feel like it you can visit my dream address.

I leave as quickly as I enter (there might be the odd time I say a few words, along with a friendly hello of course ^-^)

I'll be doing 50 visits during weekdays after 5:30 NZDT, but I might get tired after finishing one person's visits!!! (PLEASE RESEARCH YOUR TIMEZONE AGAINST MINE).

I'll be also doing 50 visits on Sat and Sun (NZDT again ^-^) but through out the whole day :D (i.e. more then one person a day, but a limit to 50 each)

If you have any questions let me know, otherwise if you interested just reply to this post with your number of visits you need to finish.

If you see this post with the status of ONLINE please PM me and I'll complete your visits. Please view the list below for the priority of each person.

Curently Visiting:
No One :(

Need to be visited:
1)Cloudnine (Weekend)
2)CherishNL (Weekend)
3)Lyrium (Weekend)
4)Foreversacredx (Weekend)
4)xqwerty2010 (For Badges)
5)Esmeree (For Badges)
6)dawnofvayle (For Badges)

UPDATE:

My brother Asutoro will also be doing visits along side me, his 3DS friend code is 5257-8811-3585. Please PM me before adding him so I can check his availability.

Last edited:
I want train visits! I need em for the badge though, not the renovation, lol. I don't know what you mean by record, but the tree logs how many visits a town gets.

Oh by record I mean if you take note of how many times I visit you. Otherwise I'll end up visiting too much ^-^
I'll let you know when I'm back home and will get you your town host badge!

Last edited:
I'm at about 100 visits. If you prefer, you can help someone get the renovation instead. I just want any visits I can get. :D

I don't mind helping you if you've already got it! You do make a fair point in me helping those who don't have it yet so I guess I'll prioritise whoever next replies (remembering I'll be helping only this weekend, maybe friday)

Last edited:
Well, I myself have yet to get the train station upgrade, mostly due to having not played for a span of around 3 years before getting back into it when I looked into the Welcome Amiibo update. Dunno how many visits it takes to get the upgrade though.

It'll take 100 visits in total before Porter suggests it to Isabelle. If you've got a large enough tree in your town centre you can sit on it and wait until the end of the "credits" to see how much visits you currently have (you probably already knew that though ^-^)

If you can let me know how much visits you have left I'll get you the upgrade ^-^

I also forgot something important which I'll add later but, I am online according to reasonable hours on NZDT so you might want to run that past your timezone to see if we can be on at the same time (I can do this at night but I really like sleeping ^-^)

Last edited:
EST. As in Eastern Standard Time; I'm in the US. Checked at the Tree in the plaza and I've had a whopping 4 visits so far :V I'm on most of the time though. Tonight's not good because I'm having Cyrus make a bunch of gold furniture, but anytime tomorrow onwards would be fine.

Sweet, I'll be on in the weekend/Friday, keep an eye out on this post as I'll change it to 9nline when I'm ready!

Well, I've added your code on my friends list, so add mine whenever you're ready and I'll message you once I've got the gate open. I've got a thing or two to do first, but I shouldn't be longer than an hour or two at the very worst.

Good morning!

I just woke up but I've added you and will check if your gates open when ur online.

Are you able to count the visits or do you want me to?

Also I might need to break for breakfast and lunch (I'm still human ^-^)

Cheers!

EDIT: I'm making a new character for a bit to move a new villagers house will let u know when finished!

Last edited:
I probably won't be paying enough attention to keep count. I'm gonna have company later and someone's bringing some soda over in a little while, so I'm planning on just leaving the game running in the background for the most part. Gate's open though.

Ok, no worries I'll count while your idle. As I said I'll be over when this villager is in a nice spot (they're being a bit tricky...)

No problem! I'm at 25 visits for King and I'm thinking of helping one person each day of the weekend (my own town needs care too!)

I'll pm you when I'm finished and register your friend code!

Cheers ^-^

I'm heading off to bed here, but I'll leave the game overnight for ya. Unless the town resetting at 6 AM closes the gate automatically you should be able to keep going till you're done.

EDIT: Just double-checked; at 94 visits. Just 6 more!

Last edited:
Hellos!

You'll have to wait till next weekend sorry!
I'll be finishing julia's 40 tomorrow. I've put in the OP that I'll be doing 50 a day because I have a headache now ^-^

Also can you let me know how much visits you have already?

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ahh that's perfectly okay, you go and rest heh. ^^; Sorry!

I...I don't know how many visits I've had D: perhaps one or two visits would be fine?

Back