• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

*FREE* Train Station upgrade (unlimited visits!!!) OFFLINE

No worries ^-^

I can manage 25 during week days if you can be online after 5:30 pm NZDT. Let me know if it overlaps your timezone and I'll add you now (I'll update the OP with this)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes i need this! I need about 23 visit i think. But im not home at the moment, i might head back in like an hour, would you be able to do it then?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh wait that'll be like 11pm for you, I'm okay with the time but are you?

Since it's 23 I suppose I can do it tonight ^-^

Can u sit on ur tree to double check the visits?

EDIT: I'm super sleepy now sorry :(
I'll help out tmrw and go over my 50 limit since you both have smaller numbers ^-^

Last edited:
I need about eight visits if you're up to it. Please lmk, when you come back online, ofc!

Hellos!

I can do eight visits now if you're online otherwise just PM me and i'll hopefully get back to you afterwards.

Cheers!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just a quick FYI, I've added a currently visiting and visiting queue to my OP!

Make sure to check it out!

I just started the train station renovation journey and so far 5 people have visited. I'm a ways away from 100 but i would be so grateful if you could still consider visiting ahaha

I just started the train station renovation journey and so far 5 people have visited. I'm a ways away from 100 but i would be so grateful if you could still consider visiting ahaha

No worries, I can get you your visits if it's over 50 but it will take a few days. I had tried to do 100 visits in a day but I ended up having a sore neck and a bad headache ^-^

Can you compare your timezone to NZDT and I'll book you in a time that overlaps.

Cheers!

Awesome thank you!! I live in the eastern time zone so if you wanted to visit at 5:30 pm NZDT it would be 11:30 pm here

Awesome thank you!! I live in the eastern time zone so if you wanted to visit at 5:30 pm NZDT it would be 11:30 pm here

Ah maybe we can book it in for next weekend? If you can wait that long ^-^

I'll have everyone else done during the week since they have small amounts of visits so I can book you in for then?

I would love to be on your list. Never made the upgraden:(. If u want I can visit you back or Something else?

My fc: 0404-5595-0458
I will be adding you. I am from europe, netherlands but I will leave my gates also open at Night :) it is now 11 am here

Last edited:
Hi Cherish!

If you have no visits I'll book you in for a weekend! I'll look up your timezone and find an overlap! I'll pm you when it's all organised ^-^

I'll be prioritizing people who nend low visits then people who need high visits after them.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Well thanks I am also online at this time. I have had 10 visitors :) thank you so much

Sweet if your online now I can get it done during a weekend morning! Look out for those pm's ^-^

Sorry about that! My computer wasn't loading this site for awhile. I'm ready whenever ♥

Sorry about that! My computer wasn't loading this site for awhile. I'm ready whenever ♥

I'm at work at the moment but I'll add you when I get home at 5:30 pm NZDT. If your on then I'll finish your visits you need!!!

Hello,

I'm new on the forums, been playing AC for a while. I already have my train station upgrade unlocked, but I'm trying to get my hosting badges. I'm in Australia on AEST time, would be happy with just a few visits to my main town if you can squeeze me in sometime, but if possible, try to let me know what time? I have a pretty flexible schedule but with our current insane heatwave I've not been spending much time at home because of no aircon. So a weeknight sometime would probably be my preference. But only if you can fit me in, of course.

Last edited:
Hello,

I'm new on the forums, been playing AC for a while. I already have my train station upgrade unlocked, but I'm trying to get my hosting badges. I'm in Australia on AEST time, would be happy with just a few visits to my main town if you can squeeze me in sometime, but if possible, try to let me know what time? I have a pretty flexible schedule but with our current insane heatwave I've not been spending much time at home because of no aircon. So a weeknight sometime would probably be my preference. But only if you can fit me in, of course.

Hellos!

I've added another person from Australian who I'm currently helping out. Due to your timezone I'll BFF you and we can do visits whenever your online, it makes it easier that way. Just remember I'll be prioritizing people who don't have train stations first, but if they're not online you and my other AUS friend will get steady visits ^-^

Sorry to hear about ur situation, your heatwave is on the news here and it looks nasty.

In New Zealand we have the the opposite since we're experiencing the after effects of your weather system. It's been raining lots with very high winds (although it's like that in Wellington most days!).

I'll add you when I get home!

Cheers

Last edited:
Hellos!

I've added another person from Australian who I'm currently helping out. Due to your timezone I'll BFF you and we can do visits whenever your online, it makes it easier that way. Just remember I'll be prioritizing people who don't have train stations first, but if they're not online you and my other AUS friend will get steady visits ^-^

Sorry to hear about ur situation, your heatwave is on the news here and it looks nasty.

In New Zealand we have the the opposite since we're experiencing the after effects of your weather system. It's been raining lots with very high winds (although it's like that in Wellington most days!).

I'll add you when I get home!

Cheers

Thank you so much! That sounds like it will work perfectly. Will add your friend code now.

Haha, maybe I should move to NZ for that cooler weather! I've visited before, it's beautiful.

Hellos,

I apologize for not being online as of late, this is my first week at work after I was on holiday and I'm pretty exhausted when I get home. I know a lot of you are waiting to get your amazing train station and Porter probably has a sad face.

This weekend I'll exceed the "stated" amounts of visits in my OP to help out you guys as much as possible.

As I said at the start of this thread when you see this post online PM me and I'll immediately do visits for you unless someone of higher priority asks me.

Thank you for your patience, nya.

I hope to visit you all this coming weekend!

Back