*FREE* Train Station upgrade (unlimited visits!!!) OFFLINE

May I get on your list please?

Yes you may, do you know how much visits you need to do?

I'll need that to find out your priority, nya ^-^

I'll be making this thread online once I've finished tidying up my town for today.

Thanks!

Not too sure. Maybe around the vicinity of 90? I used to visit my brother's town a lot when he still played ACNL, but he hardly came over to mine. And no rush getting all the visits done ^^

UPDATE: Due to my lack of being able to visit (due to work...) I'm going to get my brother Asutoro to complete visits in my absence. On the odd occasion well team up and do visits together, to speed up the process. Please see his post below for his friend code, which I'll add to the OP soon.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight, you offer visits to help with people's train upgrade? If this is so, I'd like to get 90 visits please. I'll give you a gift for your hard work.

So let me get this straight, you offer visits to help with people's train upgrade? If this is so, I'd like to get 90 visits please. I'll give you a gift for your hard work.

You would be correct ^-^ I'll try do as much as possible today before my brain explodes.

I'll add you now, so PM me when your gate's open, nya!

Thank you!! I've just added you! & 88 :(

Sweet! I'll add you tomorrow!

I'm about to go to bed before I pass out. I'll probably help you in the weekend due to your timezone.

I look forward to helping you out soon!!!

Back