• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Who up

i feel like there's an entirely new community wanting to play mafia, and it would be nice to see some new vitality in this dusty old cellar anyways; mafia starting now would not be the same as the toxic bull**** it once was
like seriously
we've already gone through like two communal epochs - granted, we've also gone through like 3.5 years
just realized that i've been involved with mafia here for like 20% of my total time living

Last edited:
If that's what people want than sure. Was thinking a Dethy format, but could be different depending on sign-ups

Ok. Will there be an exact time... or? :)

Ok. Will there be an exact time... or? :)

Signups will (probably) open sometime around 5 pm PST tomorrow. Factors in this are how long my lab takes, how long Track practice is, and when I can find my opening post template

Last edited:
Signups will (probably) open sometime around 5 pm PST tomorrow. Factors in this are how long my lab takes, how long Track practice is, and when I can find my opening post template

Ok! I read the mafia introduction that Tom posted. Can this be a newbie game? As mafia has apparently been dead for years.

i love you dolby

Ok! I read the mafia introduction that Tom posted. Can this be a newbie game? As mafia has apparently been dead for years.

Not really, just since the end of summer and Kat's cultist game where there were like 8 modkills. We haven't really had a to formal of a system since 2014, and it's pretty casual.

But given who seems to want to play, it probably will be a newbie game, though I doubt that I can get coaches

Last edited:
Not really, just since the end of summer and Kat's cultist game where there were like 8 modkills. We haven't really had a to formal of a system since 2014, and it's pretty casual.

But given who seems to want to play, it probably will be a newbie game, though I doubt that I can get coaches

Maybe let Tom know? He seems to be the master of The Cellar.

Last edited:
Ok. Well hopefully it will go into play. I would love to try out one of these games.

Maybe kallie can find a way around the rules to host. lol

i mean i say just let kallie host bc the rules applied to a mafia that may as well not exist anymore

Finishing lore tonight and talking to Kat, should be ready when Dolby's game is over. So yeah, go nuts.

Hey, If someone would like to be a replacement in my dethy, PM me. Don't want to end the game on a modkill

Back