• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to give me anything, I'm happy to let people visit my RV's for free. :)

My gate is open now.

Yay, just who I would have picked today! I'd love those cinnamarole shoes for my new female mayor. May I come, please?

? FC: 0533-9234-6649

It will be her brother Rafael of Novaria who comes to visit Chai's RV. He has the most Meow coupons!

May I visit :) I'd like to get some of the stuff from Chai as well (Are we allowed to have more than one visit if we TT or is it one per person a day?)

Certainly! You can visit as many times as you like. I'll add you and open my gate now.

---

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
Certainly! You can visit as many times as you like. I'll add you and open my gate now.

---

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

I'm ready now! Sorry I was making sure I had enough coupons :)

You can visit as many times as you like, it's never boring for me to have visitors. :)

I'll open my gate now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back