• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I would like to visit ?toile please! Also are amiibo RV's more expensive to buy from? I have never purchsed anything from an Amiibo RV before. Please let me know soon:D

Greenmochipanda, I can scan ?toile's RV for you. All RV items cost the same, 3 coupons in the town that you live in, and 5 if you're visiting another town. You can only order 3 items per character per day but if you change characters or time travel to another day, you can order more than three items. Are you ready to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's been fifteen minutes since Greenmochipanda posted anything, so if I don't hear anything else in another ten minutes, I'll move on to the next request. MorinoKirii, are you available to visit now if Greenmochipanda doesn't come back?

Uhm....well since neither of them has responded, can I request Marty? I'm absolutely ready to come right away.

Greenmochipanda, I can scan ?toile's RV for you. All RV items cost the same, 3 coupons in the town that you live in, and 5 if you're visiting another town. You can only order 3 items per character per day but if you change characters or time travel to another day, you can order more than three items. Are you ready to visit now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's been fifteen minutes since Greenmochipanda posted anything, so if I don't hear anything else in another ten minutes, I'll move on to the next request. MorinoKirii, are you available to visit now if Greenmochipanda doesn't come back?

So sorry, I was busy. I would still like to visit, but can't right now. You can take the next request since I won't be on for probably an hour.

Okay! My gate is open for you now, caliatom. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Marty's RV?

Yes, because today's RV is Marty, and I can only scan one RV a day because I don't time travel. Two is too many for one day. Sorry. Perhaps another time.

Could I come see him again? I got a bit distracted filing my entry for an AC costume contest on another forum, but there's a few more items I'd like to get from Marty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back