• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, but you can't invite villagers to move in from RV's in other people's towns, you can only order items. And I don't offer a villager service, so I won't be moving Tasha in and getting her into boxes. Do you still want to visit her RV?

I can, but you can't invite villagers to move in from RV's in other people's towns, you can only order items. And I don't offer a villager service, so I won't be moving Tasha in and getting her into boxes. Do you still want to visit her RV?

O,h I thought it was possible, then can you please scan MH Felyne for me?

FECO requested Felyne first, so that is the RV that I'll be scanning today. Maybe next time, Chewy.

Are you ready to visit now, FECO?

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Felyne's RV?

Anyone else? I'll probably take a break soon if no one else wants to visit now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break, but I should be back later to let more people visit Felyne's RV.

Certainly, EvieEvening23, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Felyne's RV?

Can you scan ursula, please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back