• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last call for Felyne's RV tonight.

---

That's all for tonight, see you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Ursala?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nevermind. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oo, I need to got to this one anyway, for the lamp.

Okay, Isabelle's RV it is. Are you ready to visit now, DanielCat and Ably.Saucey?

Certainly, Xme, I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. Should only be a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I've added you now, Xme. Please let me know when you've added me and are ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Ably.Saucey, I should have given you the other items I was offering in your thread when you were here. If you'd like to visit again, for the RV or just for the items, I can give them to you.

Certainly, Xme, I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. Should only be a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I've added you now, Xme. Please let me know when you've added me and are ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Ably.Saucey, I should have given you the other items I was offering in your thread when you were here. If you'd like to visit again, for the RV or just for the items, I can give them to you.

Thank you! I’m adding you right now!

Thanks!!! You’re town is beautiful, do you have a dream address?

Thank you! Dream address is in my signature. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Certainly, PaperCat, what is your FC?

Added you, Karminny, opening my gate for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back