• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Would anyone else like to visit Rilla in the meantime?

Hi! Firstly, this is super nice of you to do this! Secondly, if//when you have ?toile's RV in your campground, could you please let me know? (Obviously don't have to)

I wouldn't mind Ursala, if possible. oAo

I don't take requests ahead of time, unfortunately, because I'd have a crazy long list, and coordinating with people a long time in the future is very difficult.

So, tinycomet, what you can do is keep an eye on this thread, maybe subscribe to it, so that you can see which RV I have at any given time, and whether or not I'm even around.

And, Sherra, I can only scan one RV a day because I don't TT, and Rilla's is the one I have today.

Okie, that's fine. Thanks anyways.

i'm really low on meow coupons, please can you give me a couple of minutes? thank you! :)

I'll be ready in about 5 minutes, thank you for waiting! :)

I don't take requests ahead of time, unfortunately, because I'd have a crazy long list, and coordinating with people a long time in the future is very difficult.

*Duh* That's completely understandable! I'm sorry, and thanks so much!

No worries, tinycomet, perhaps I'll see you here again sometime. :)

Okay, opening my gate for you now, Sej!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Rilla's RV?

And it's okay if I make multiple trips? It might take a few minutes so I can restock on coupons

That's fine, just let me know here when you're ready for your subsequent trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back