• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw shoot, that sucks. Is there a particular time that you usually open reqs?

No, I don't have a fixed schedule, it's just whenever I feel like it. Some days I don't do it at all. I'm on Pacific time, for what that's' worth. But if you subscribe to my thread, you should be notified when there's a new post, so you might be able to catch when I start up again for the day.

Last edited:
Certainly, I'll open my gate for you now, Garrett.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, Garrett.

Thank you, I'm on my way now. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you but having no luck connecting. I'm blaming Porter! ;)

You're not able to get online at all? Or are you just not seeing my gate? Because I'm opening my gate right now.

I've been trying with no luck, but now I see your town. Sorry about the delay, I'm on my way!

Certainly, Emizel, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

REMINDER: Please read the rules in the very first post of this thread, and be aware of them. Thank you. :)

Which RV should I scan today?

Okay, Huck is now the RV of the day. I'll open my gate for both of you in just a minute. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open now for pawpatrol and ahousar.

I'd love to stop by, please, if you'll have me!
(Also had to say I love your profile picture. Happy skelebros are best skelebros. -is undertale trash-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back