Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I'll add you and now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Okay, my gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Marty's RV tonight.

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Last edited:
Chelsea? (I've been trying to surprise my little sister with My Melody items and this would be absolutely perfect!!)

Certainly! Chelsea is now the RV of the day. Are you ready to visit now? Did you want to visit multiple times to order all of the different items?

I wouldn't be able to purchase them all, but yes. And I can visit now. I'll add your friend code.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I've added you, so I'm ready when you are!

Certainly, dawn. I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet, please let me know when you're ready.

And I didn't see you in my town yet, Bambie. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Could I visit Chelsea? Ty! I'll be using my other villager to visit this time since they have coupons.

Last edited:
Certainly, dawn. I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet, please let me know when you're ready.

And I didn't see you in my town yet, Bambie. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate for you again.

My Internet isn't working like I want it to, so I'm retesting get it. I should be there in five minutes. Thank you for your patience :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back