Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, CaramelCookie! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once CaramelCookie has visited, I'm going to be diving back into Miitopia, so that will be it for today.

Last edited:
Managed to pry myself away from Miitopia for a bit, though it's pretty late where I am, so I won't be on here for long. Would anyone like to visit one of my RV's?

Had a feeling it was probably a bit late for this tonight, but I'll be here for a little longer if anyone has a request for one of my RV's.

Sorry, I don't have Billy. Please read the first post of this thread to see which RV's I have available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you perhaps mean Bitty? Or did you maybe misread Bitty as Billy? They're very similar-looking. But Billy's RV and Bitty's RV have completely different items, and I only have Bitty.

Last edited:
Certainly! I'll scan Felyne's RV for you now, and add your FC and open my gate. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added my friend code yet. Please let me know when you're ready. I'll be going to sleep very soon, so please let me know as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back