Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of your characters have garden-type items, Kiwi?

I was looking myself...how about Kicks? He has a couple of items I would like, please.

Last edited:
If you click the item list links that I have in my first post next to each RV, you can see exactly what's in each one. And EmGee is correct, there are many plant/flower items in Ursala's RV. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Chai was the first request, that's who I'll scan in today. Are you ready to visit now, Yuckaiju?

I recommend asking for Ursala if you're after plant furniture. She has a hibiscus, flower display case, plant partition, and Casablanca lilies

How nice of you to make that suggestion! And you're right! I have all those items! I think Kicks has a few things I want. Thanks!

Yes, I am. I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind, looks like you just added me. Opening my gate now. XD

Would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm actually going to take a break for a bit now. But I'll be back later tonight to let more people visit Chai's RV.

Thank you! Feel free to visit the dream version if you'd like to see more of it. My dream address is in my signature. :)

Would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back