Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay in responding. Bitty was requested first, so that's the RV that I'm scanning in today.

Are you ready to visit now, Nenya?

And would anyone else like to visit Bitty's RV?

Sorry for the delay in responding. Bitty was requested first, so that's the RV that I'm scanning in today.

Are you ready to visit now, Nenya?

And would anyone else like to visit Bitty's RV?

Yes, and thank you. I apologize for not being polite. I was so excited to be first. :D

Looking for open gate now...

Last edited:
You were just fine, Nenya. :)

Opening my gate now for Nenya and cas cas.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't see you in my town yet, cas cas. Let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

And would anyone else like to visit Bitty?

Is it possible for my grandson, Cannon from Redwood, to visit from my town, Kiwi?

Never mind, couldn't put your FC in his DS while in my town, so he is going to his own town. Can he visit Bitty, please?

Last edited:
Okay, I'll add that FC now and open my gate. Please make sure he knows the rules of what to do while he's visiting my town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it looks like he hasn't added me yet, please let me know once he's added me and is ready to visit.

Okay, I'll add that FC now and open my gate. Please make sure he knows the rules of what to do while he's visiting my town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, it looks like he hasn't added me yet, please let me know once he's added me and is ready to visit.

Yeah, sheesh, forgot that step. Your FC is added now. I am right here with him, so he will obey the rules. Thanks for this...he is insatiable for new experiences.

I think it's great that you and your grandson are playing games together. None of my relatives are interested in video games. ^o^;>

My gate is open now. :)

oki i am done tt and I am ready to come!
sorry it took me a while I am really slow at tt xD

Okay, opening my gate for cas cas now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to take a break for a bit now, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Bitty's RV.

Last edited:
I'm back, would anyone like to visit Bitty's RV?

Also, in case anyone who's known me for a while notices or cares, yes, I finally added an image to my signature. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back