• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you're apologizing for, but I can scan in Bitty's RV if you want to visit it. Are you ready to visit now?

I don't understand what you're apologizing for, but I can scan in Bitty's RV if you want to visit it. Are you ready to visit now?

Because I'm weird and I say that a lot even when I don't need to. Anyway, yes, I am ready right now!

Okay! I'll add you and open my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for you now, MoogleKupo.

Certainly, EnieEvening23, I'll add you and open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't seen you in my town yet. I'll close my gate. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Certainly, EnieEvening23, I'll add you and open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't seen you in my town yet. I'll close my gate. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you again.

are you talking to me?

Yes, I apologize for the typo in your name in my previous post that I only noticed just now. Are you ready to visit now?

Okay, opening my gate for you again now, EvieEvening23.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Bitty's RV?

Last call for Bitty's RV tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Sorry, I don't have Hopkins's RV. Please read the first post of this thread to see which RV's I'm able to scan.

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Felyne's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back