• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one else requests an RV in the next 30 minutes, I can scan in Felyne for you then. I prefer to scan in an RV for people who are ready to visit right away, that way I can be sure that I won't have scanned in an RV that no one winds up visiting.

Okay! I actually am free for a little bit right now (I was helping my mom cook but she's good for now), so I could visit now!

Certainly, Ariane, I'll add you and open my gate after the current session. Should only be a few minutes.

can I vist felyne too? if you dont mind~

Certainly! I'll add you now and open my gate.

---

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
sorry about that, im ready now~

thank you very much for this~ hope you have a good day

Certainly! I'll add you and open my gate, shamisham.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Certainly! I'll add you and open my gate, shamisham.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

I've added you! Just let me know when your gates are open! Thank you so much! :D

Last edited:
My gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to take a break for a bit, but I should be back later to let more people visit Felyne's RV.

Certainly! I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Felyne's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back