• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last call for Felyne's RV tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

About how long do you think you will need to get your coupons?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems you're not ready yet. If no one else requests an RV before you're ready, I can still scan in Ursala.

I'm still open for a request for today from someone who is ready to visit now.

Well, since Chick requested Ursala first, and no one else has posted that they're ready to visit yet, it's going to be Ursala today. Sorry to the people who wanted Kicks. Maybe next time.

ForeverADork, do you want to visit Ursala's RV? Because that's who I have scanned in today. Just making sure, since it sounds like perhaps you might have been talking to someone else about visiting, the way you phrased your question, as if we had already talked about it.

Chick, I haven't seen you in my town yet. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back