• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there is room for everyone. Adding and opening my gate for arle, racatl, nekko, and Igmahon now. Whoever isn't able to get into the first session, please wait, and I'll open my gate again right away for you.

Last edited:
Yes, there is room for everyone. Adding and opening my gate for arle, racatl, nekko, and Igmahon now. Whoever isn't able to get into the first session, please wait, and I'll open my gate again right away for you.

It's not letting me enter your town :(

Because other people are arriving. Please wait and you can visit next session in a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open again now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take a break now, but I should be back later to let more people visit Ursala's RV.

Can I visit when you are back?
edit: the servers are down so sigh, hopefully you do some later in the week?

Last edited:
According to Nintendo's website, the server maintenance will be done in about two hours from now. So probably I'll open this thread up later tonight, if they are on schedule.

Also, elventempest, please read the rules in the first post of this thread. Thank you. :)

My gate is open for you now, Corrie.

Certainly, SpacePrism. I'll add you and open my gate for you after the current session. It should only be a few minutes.

My gate is open for you now, SpacePrism.

---

Haven't seen you in my town yet. I'm going to close my gate. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back