• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh you can do it now? :O i dont have any coupons with me right now so i cant buy anything from her. i thought you'd scan a new rv tomorrow so thats why i requested lol.

Oh, sorry, I don't take requests in advance. Please read the first post of this thread for more information.

I'm going to go to sleep now. See you all next time, everyone.

Oh, sorry, I don't take requests in advance. Please read the first post of this thread for more information.

I'm going to go to sleep now. See you all next time, everyone.

ahh ok then. thats too bad. ill request tmr then

Okay! Admiral's RV is the RV of the day in my campground. Are you two ready to visit now?

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now, Botari. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

GreatUsername, if you're still around, let me know if you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

I don't know if I'll be hosting RV visits tomorrow, rayta. I never know exactly when I'll be on, and the RV I have depends on who is around with a request when I first open my thread for the day.

Anyway, would anyone else like to visit Admiral's RV?

Last edited:
Last call for Admiral's RV tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

I finally completed Miitopia, so I should be here more often again now. :)

Which RV should I scan today?

Tasha!!!!!
can I make like two trips? owo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back