• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'll add Nonsense and jcar now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Botari, not sure if you DC'ed on purpose just now, but let me know if you want to visit again.

Yes, I'll add Nonsense and jcar now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Botari, not sure if you DC'ed on purpose just now, but let me know if you want to visit again.

I thought that was you at first, but my internet totally went out for a minute. I'd like to visit again, I just TT'ed so I think everything should be fine now.

Okay, I'll open my gate again for you now, Botari.

Nonsense, let me know if you're still around, and I can open my gate for you, too, when you're ready.

jcar, just let me know when you're ready for your next visit, and I'll open for you again, too.

Certainly, Denise! I'll add your FC now and open my gate.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll open my gate again for you now, Botari.

Nonsense, let me know if you're still around, and I can open my gate for you, too, when you're ready.

jcar, just let me know when you're ready for your next visit, and I'll open for you again, too.

Certainly, Denise! I'll add your FC now and open my gate.

i'm still around, sorry i missed that one! ready whenever you are :) thanks for doing this!

I'm going to take a break now, but I'll be back later to let more people visit Kicks's RV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back