• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can visit multiple times if you like, there are lots of really cute items in Chai's RV, so if you decide you want more than three, just let me know if you'd like to visit again.

My gate is open for you now, ExpertaEnNada.

Aw, thanks, therian! :)

Last edited:
Would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

I've been playing the crud out of Miitopia, which is super fun, but I'll be here for a little bit right now, and I can scan in an RV for people to visit for a little while. Which RV should I scan in today?

Rex was requested first, so that will be the RV I scan today. Are you ready to visit now, CaramelCookie?

Okay, it'll just be a few minutes while I scan the RV, add your FC, and open my gate. I'll let you know when I'm ready. :)

Actually, I still have to add you, whattheheck123, because I clear out my friend list quite often since I have so many people visit my RV's. I'll add you again now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet, and I have to leave soon. Please let me know if you're still around, and I'll open my gate again.

Ah, okay, then.

Would anyone else like to visit Rex's RV?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for today. I'm heading back in to Miitopia. ^o^;>

See you next time, everyone!

Just sayin' hi, Kiwi. You are splendid for keeping this up for so long! I bet it's a record for consistency and steadfastness. Thanks for all the visits I have made (and my grandson, too). 🤗

All ready! And you're lucky you have Miitopia, I havent been paid yet at my new job so I don't have it yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back