Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, just let me know when you're ready for your second visit in this thread after I send you home. I'll open my gate for you now.

No worries. Would you like to visit Chai's RV, ymoowoomy?

Yes, my gate is open for you, Samky414.

Last edited:
Oh no... I have a question, if I already bought 3 items from another campground... Can I buy another 3 from a different one? I really want to go~

The limit on RV items is three per character per day. So, if you have other characters, you can order three items with each of them. Or, if you time travel to a different day, you can order three more items with a character you already ordered three with today.

The limit on RV items is three per character per day. So, if you have other characters, you can order three items with each of them. Or, if you time travel to a different day, you can order three more items with a character you already ordered three with today.

I will TT! Can I go?

Certainly, ExpertaEnNada. I'll add you. Are you ready to visit now? And how many times would you like to visit (you'll need to TT between each one if you have only one character)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back