Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gate is open now, oliver.

Sorry, Experta, today's RV is Raddle. You can visit it if you'd like. And perhaps you can request Toby another day.

Oh, actually, I'd like to visit with my Tiara villager rather than Fergie, if that's alright. I'm ready for my final visit!

Certainly, Lauren. I'll add you now.

Opening my gate for oliver and Lauren.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you yet, Lauren. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate again.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what do you get out of doing this thread? Are you trying to get a badge from Phineas or something?

My guess is that you're just a really nice person. I've seen in a bunch of other threads before where you offered to give people free stuff. You're so cute. This world needs more kind people like you.

I got all the badges years ago, I just like sharing my RV's, since I know not everyone has the ones I have, and some people have none at all. It makes me happy to help other people. Thank you for your kind words.:)

Would anyone else like to visit Raddle's RV tonight?

Okay, adding you and opening my gate now, Aazia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like you haven't added my FC set, Aazia. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back