Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I visit? Am I allowed only once or could I go 3 times? Have some tickets saved up

Yes, you may visit. I'll add you now and open my gate. And just in case you haven't, please read the rules in the first post of this thread. :)

Certainly! I'll open my gate for your first visit now, and just post again whenever you're ready for your next visit until you've done them all. :)

swapping game carts, will visit as andy

also now i'm just imaging a town with chai and tia and margie and just i want that town.

Last edited:
Sounds adorable! Too bad Sanrio villagers can't be invited from boxes. You'd have to get the amiibo of them yourself to have them in your town.

My gate is open for your third trip now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open for your last trip now, frio.

psiJordan, I'll add you and open my gate after this current session. Should only be a few minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -
Message board is being wonky and putting my messages before yours. Hope you see this. I'll try posting again in a few minutes, too.

Last edited:
Certainly, Nenya. I'll open my gate for you and psiJordan now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

psiJordan, your FC is coming up as invalid when I try to enter it. Please check your sidebar for typos and let me know your correct FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back