Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to come and visit as well if that's ok. :) I'll be a couple minutes though as I have just returned from work and need a moment to prepare.

Side note, your Mayor based on Pap is adorable.

That's fine, Thumper, just let me know when you're ready.
And thanks! I made the Battle Body pattern myself. :)

Nicely done! OoO Do you by any chance listen to any of the remixes out there of the undertale songs by the way?

I added your FC and will be ready to head over in just a minute. :)

I'll add you now and open my gate.

I've heard a few, not a fan of most of them. The original songs are already so perfect the way they are. Though I do really like Smooth McGroove's acapella covers.

Alrighty! :)

I tend to ask that when I find anyone who likes Undertale as an ex of mine(who's still a pretty good friend) made a remix of Bone Trousle that I did some artwork for and it's always curious to see if they've heard of him. XD

I do have to agree though, I enjoy all the original pieces so very very much already. <3 They need no tampering.

I'm sorry and thank you. ;v;

Apparently my wifi hates me, don't worry about nor wait for me. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time anyways!

Last edited:
No worries. My gate is open again now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's too bad, Thumper. Let me know if you get your wifi working again, and I'll be happy to let you visit if I'm still around.

Okay! I'll open my gate for you now, btbt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for Bitty's RV tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Hi! Could I come visit Felyne? I won't be able to come visit until about 30 minutes from now but it would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back