• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can I visit if you're still letting people in now?
If so let me know when you're open

Yes, I'll open my gate for you now.

---

Closing for the night, I'll be back again to take another request. See you then, everyone.

Last edited:
Certainly, Raddle is now the RV of the day. I'll open my gate for you momentarily.

Certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate.

The RV of the day is Raddle, I always update thread title to reflect the current RV. :)

I'm going to take a break now, but I'll be back later if anyone else wants to visit Raddle.

I'd love to come! And if it's not too much trouble could I visit three times as well?

That's fine, I'll add you and open my gate now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for Raddle's RV tonight. I'll be back again to take another request another time. See you then, everyone.

Had a busy weekend, but I'm back now, ready to take a request for an RV. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back