Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi kiwi! I'm ready now! I promise I'll only visit twice OTL (because I don't have enough meow coupons on my individual characters)

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now. And you're welcome to visit as many times as you like, as long as it's not a bunch extra for stuff that you don't really want for yourself. If you want to give items to a friend who isn't able to visit my town themselves, that's fine with me. It's just when you want to order ten extra items to give away, it feels a little excessive. I don't want to discourage you from visiting as many times as you like for your own use, though. :)

Last edited:
Okay, I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Marty tonight, would anyone else like to visit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's all for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Sure! Just give me 10 minutes to gather some meow coupons! I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

Hi Kiwi! I'm ready! :D I'll be doing 2 visits today. I'll do my 2nd visits 10 minutes after my 1st one (to collect coupons) :)

Okay, my gate is open now.

---

My gate is open for your second visit now.

---

I guess you're not ready yet. I'm closing my gate. I'm not going to be here for much longer tonight, so please let me know when you're ready as soon as possible, and if I'm still here when you're ready, I'll open my gate.

Last edited:
No one has any requests today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, then, I'll try again another day. See you then, everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back