• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Huck is now the RV in my campground for the day. I'll open my gate for you now if you're ready.

Would anyone else like to visit Huck's RV?

---

That's it for Huck's RV tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
Are you open now? I would love to visit if chai, ursala, bitty, rilla, ?toile, or rex please :3

Yes, please pick one RV for me to scan, because I don't TT so it's just one RV per day in my town. You can visit it as many times as you like if you want to order more than three things from it, though. :)

Yes, please pick one RV for me to scan, because I don't TT so it's just one RV per day in my town. You can visit it as many times as you like if you want to order more than three things from it, though. :)

i would like to visit chai please and thank you :3
just let me know when you are ready :3

Last edited:
Certainly, opening my gate now for Monster and Lainy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open now.

You're welcome!

And this is the last call for Chai's RV tonight, if anyone else wants to visit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, that's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back