• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly, I'll add you now and open my gate if you're ready, Death1223.

Let me know when you're ready to visit again, Jeff and Poogle, and I'll open my gate for you, too.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your hospitality and generosity! I'll be back another day for a new RV! Do you accept tips?

The visits are free, no need for a tip. :)

And if you'd like to visit multiple times in one day, that's fine, too. Just let me know if you'd like me to reopen.

Gate's open for Jeff again now.

Poogle, are you still around?

Last edited:
I am still around, trying to win coupons at puzzle league. Unfortunately, I am not doing well enough. :/

Are you going for the 2,500 points in time mode? If you're not fast enough, you might try the candy mode, since there's no time limit, you just need to clear enough candy, I think 100 of them. All it requires is a bit of patience.

Haha, I am so bad at this game. I don't have candy mode unlocked because I can't get far enough in the story. xD

If you don't mind time traveling, it might be easiest to just TT to another day and do the initiatives that day.

Yeah, that is true. I don't mind necessarily, I am just affraod that one of my villagers will move out. Gonna do my best to figure something out!

I'm not going to be here much longer tonight. You might consider TT'ing just one day to get the coupon you need, you said you were only one short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back