• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any the Sanrio items and have a stack of MEOWs to burn... would I be able to visit any of the Sanrio RVs? :)

Sorry, something came up IRL. I'll scan in the next request, since it looks like the other people who requested might not be around anymore. I shouldn't be interrupted again. Although now I won't be on for much longer tonight. ^o^;>

Hi there! I'm still here and would still love the opportunity to visit a Sanrio RV if possible.

Oh gosh, they're all so cute, it's hard to pick just one! I missed out on the cards here in Australia so haven't had the chance to visit any of the Sanrio RVs.

Perhaps Cinnamoroll?

Thank you!

Okay, Chai is now the RV in my campground. I'll add you and open my gate now if you're ready to visit.

Sure! Hope everything's fine on your end :)

-----

My Internet is slow, sorry for this untimely reply ;v;

Last edited:
Okay, my gate is open for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Chai? I'll only be here for a bit longer tonight.

Thanks so much Mayor Kira!

As a IRL tea and pastry fanatic, it was so hard to just pick a few items from Chai's RV. Hopefully I can catch her again some time.

If you'd like to use another character or TT to another day, you're welcome to visit Chai's RV again right now. Just let me know if you'd like to visit again.

If you'd like to use another character or TT to another day, you're welcome to visit Chai's RV again right now. Just let me know if you'd like to visit again.

Will you be available in 5 min? I can TT to tomorrow and visit again if you're still around. I don't want to put you out, though!

Certainly! I'll open my gate for you now, Scully.

Mallow, just let me know when you're ready. You're welcome to visit as many times as you like. :)

QFKA, would you like to visit Chai's RV?

Last edited:
Mallow, just let me know when you're ready. You're welcome to visit as many times as you like. :)

Thank you, you're too kind!

I'll sneak in one more visit before I have to return to reality (you know, watering my real plants, checking my actual mail...), just let me know when you're ready and I'll drop in.

My gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town again yet, Mallow. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

My gate is open now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town again yet, Mallow. Let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate again.

Oh, sorry, I thought you were talking to Scully! I saw your gate open but you had a visitor, I didn't want to be presumptuous. At my station and ready when you are!

ETA: I'm so nervous about committing some sort of visiting faux pas!

Last edited:
My gate is open again for you now, Mallow. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last call for Chai's RV tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I'm done for tonight. See you next time, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back