• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back now. prohalaman, I can let you in now if you're still around.

And would anyone else like to visit Ursala's RV?

kicks, please? Its me...oops, missed it!

Last edited:
CaramelCookie requested Marty first, so it's Marty's RV today, not Kicks this time. Sorry, Nenya. Maybe next time.

Marty's RV is in my campground today now. Are you ready to visit now, CaramelCookie?

Okay, my gate is open for you now. :)

omniast: I'll scan in the first RV that is requested tomorrow when I ask for them. I don't accept requests ahead of time, because I'd have a crazy-long waiting list, and coordinating with all of those people would be very difficult.

I really don't want to push your generosity, but could I visit once again with my second character? I'll bring you some perfect pears :)

This thread exists to let people visit my RV's as much as they like, no need to feel like you're pushing anything. :)

I don't need perfect pears, I'll just open my gate for you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back