• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, that was perfect. I had 15 coupons and Bitty has 3 items I really wanted for my bedroom. Awesome, thanks again!

Also, my post(s) didn't take. Again.

So, would anyone else like to visit Bitty?

---

I'm gong to take a break now, but I should be back later to let more people visit Bitty.

Last edited:
Hi, can I please visit? I'll be around for 30 more minutes. If you're not here, then another day xD

Last edited:
I'm technically taking a break, but if you can visit right away, I can sneak you in before I have to take a prolonged break of several hours.

I just did the update but I don't see the open town, guess I'm late Dx well, I hope I can visit some other day.

Last call for Bitty tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for Bitty tonight, then. See you next time, everyone!

Thank you. I was looking at her flowers earlier, very happy I could order them, I really appreciate it. ;)

You're welcome!

I'm going to take a break now, but I'll be back later if anyone else wants to visit Ursala's RV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back