• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gate was open for a while, but you didn't come, so I closed it again. I'll open it now if you're ready.

Thanks again! And sorry for the "me neither post". My Internet is a little slow so I didn't see your post saying your gates were open. Sorry ;;

Chelsea has the My Melody items in her RV, and I've scanned her in now. I'll add you and open my gate if you're ready to visit. :)

MythicalHoopa: I don't take requests ahead of time, and I don't TT so I can only scan one RV a day, but if you're around the next time I'm taking a request for the RV of the day, I'd be more than happen to scan in Etoile for you.

And, yes, you may visit Chelsea's RV today, I'll add you and open my gate now if you're ready.

MayorMolly, I'll open my gate for you now, too.

Last edited:
My gate is open for MythicalHoopa and MayorMolly now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Chelsea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back