Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I'd like to share my amiibo RV's with people, so I'm offering visits to my campground for free!

However! There are a few RV Visiting Rules. Please read them before posting:

1. Stay with me when you're in my town. If you don't see me, stay where you are.

2. I can only scan one RV a day because I don't time travel.

3. Only post if you are ready to visit right away.*

4. You can visit an RV as many times as you like.

5. Visiting my RV's is completely free!

6. Do not post when the thread says "CLOSED" or "ON BREAK"**

7. I have these RV's that I can scan into my campground:

All Six Sanrio:
Rilla (Hello Kitty) (item list)
Marty (Pompompurin) (item list)
?toile (Kiki and Lala) (item list)
Chai (Cinnamoroll) ()
Chelsea (My Melody) ([url=http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=chelsea&interior=&fashion=]item list
)
Toby (Kerokerokeroppi) (item list)

amiibo Figures:
Felyne (Monster Hunter) (item list)
Resetti (item list)
Kicks (item list)
Isabelle (winter clothes) (item list)
Digby (item list)
Inkwell (item list)

Welcome amiibo cards:
Rex (item list)
Tasha (item list)
Ursala (item list)
Bitty (item list)
Admiral (item list)
Raddle (item list)
Huck (item list)

*Please don't ask me to scan in an RV on another day in the future, or when my thread says "CLOSED." Please do not ask to visit later, as I do not always know when I will be on, and meeting up with people in the future can be frustrating and difficult to coordinate.

**There is absolutely no need to ask me if you can visit an RV while I'm away. There is no waiting list or line. Everyone is always welcome to visit my RV's when my thread is open. Asking when I'm not here does not change anything, and just bumps the thread when I'm not here and makes people think it's open when it's not.

Last edited:
Okay! Chai is now the RV of the day.

Mix, I'll add you now and open my gate.

And would anyone else like to visit Chai's RV?

I'd prefer if you keep posting in this thread, so I can keep track of everyone who is visiting. I'm subscribed to the thread, so I will be notified just the same as if you sent a PM.

Super nice of you to do this. Can't visit right now but I might stop by if you happen to have Rilla scanned in sometime over the next few days. :)

Hi, Doll ... just popping onto your thread to say hey! ❤
Say, you don't happen to have Ike's RV or able to get them? ... I want to do a workshop/garage themed room :rolleyes:

JSS, feel free to request Rilla on a day when you're able to connect and I haven't already scanned in an RV.

Hi, Pennifer! I only have the RV's that I listed in my first post. But feel free to PM me with a list of things you need, and I can see if I can get my hands on them for you. :)

JSS, feel free to request Rilla on a day when you're able to connect and I haven't already scanned in an RV.

Hi, Pennifer! I only have the RV's that I listed in my first post. But feel free to PM me with a list of things you need, and I can see if I can get my hands on them for you. :)
Thank you, Hun ... I sent you a PM (I am dying laughing because I sent it off with a typo ... too late to correct! ... somehow plastic container became Stick container!
:D

Haha, I'll keep in touch with you by PM. XD

And I'm closing my RV... shop? For the night now, but I'll be back tomorrow to scan in a new RV. :)

Rilla is now the RV of the day! I'll add you and open my gate for you now, JSS.

And would anyone else like to visit Rilla's RV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back