• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome, katezilla! Happy to help. :)

Certainly, Lissly! I'll open my gate for you now.

Would anyone else like to visit Raddle's RV?

---

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

Last edited:
I'm back. Which RV should I scan today?

Also, I have lots of leftovers from the Harvest Festival, among other items, that I'm giving away. They're all laid out by my train station, so even if you don't want to visit an RV, let me know if you'd like to look at the free items I have.

Would anyone else like to visit Ursala's RV? Or get some free items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for today. See you next time, everyone.

How about Rilla Please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course I don't really care I need them all. Lol

I'm a little confused. Are you saying that you want Rilla, or that you don't care about visiting an RV, or what? I want to make sure I understand before I scan someone in. ^o^;>

I requested Rilla. But would be happy with whatever you have since I pretty much need them all lol.

If you requested Rilla, that's who I'll scan. I won't scan someone else after you specifically asked for Rilla. ^o^;>

I'll open my gate for Roobee and Bunny from Tiger now.

ok on my way!

is your mii ( aka, your freind code name ) kira?

nvm it has same fc

Last edited:
My gate is open for you both now. And please help yourself to any of the items I have laid out by my train station; they're free. :)

That means that you're trying to visit while someone else is arriving/departing. Try again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back